Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Say Goodnight, part 3

Part 3 : A New Hope

The life on the 'region' didn't last long. I felt, there's something missing over there, it's not the people, it's just, me i think. When I heard that there was an opportunity to jump to other place, I do what I had to do and move on to the new 'region', The F.

The F!
The Fantastic Four(haha)

This new 'region' is not to bad either, plus the people there are friendly and I have fun most of the time working with them. I guess I made a good choice, furthermore, the other 'D's' is also joining with me and together we kind of form a team which last for a few semester. A team that I spend most of my life in Malacca with.(okay, ayat dah betul2 macam cerita novel, maaf)
The Baby
Presentation for the Psychology subject.

The semester also gave me the opportunity to own a dslr camera that I've always wanted since forever!. After that, I found myself trying all the photography theory that I've learn and also exploring some new ways of 'snapping' myself. With a lot of assignments, beberapa kali jugaklah aku demam mase sem ni.

to be continue~

No comments: