Saturday, January 23, 2010

Full.

Photo credits here

I really love it when my life is full

I feel alive that way, because I felt that somehow,

I have a reason to live another day, I have a chance to prove myself on this world, and I didn't need to sit back and just watch other people goes forward and take all the chance they have in front of them and then succeed.

Oh I have enough moments, seeing other people succeed in their life.
All this time, there will always be this individuals who proudly says,
"oh, Datuk M tu kawan aku, oh Artis J tu kawan aku, aku satu batch dengan mereka dahulu"
I definitely did not want to be that individual.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, u wrote very inspirational entries.. simple, sempoi and catchy..

tak sia2 mak hang lahirkan hang lambat empat hari dari saya.. HE~~~

Encik Luzzi said...

thanks. :)