Friday, April 13, 2007

Suppose~?

Okay, today I suppose to go back home after one month and two weeks here at UiTM but i didn't reach home today because suddenly my friend suggesting me to go overnite at his house.

Next, I suppose to be sleeping now because my body is all tired and so 'sayur' right now, but my eyes still refuse to sleep now.


My beloved team,Manchester United suppose to face a very tough match against Roma but they don't as they win the match with a spectacular score 7-1.

I also suppose to go to my last class of the semester today but I don't because I thought the last class was yesterday and today class was cancelled.
And this week holiday suppose to be great and I hope it would be great. :)
ps: the last Sociology class was very memorable, to all my classmate I hope our next sem class would be much better with no problem~. :)


No comments: