Thursday, November 15, 2007

standardize society.

I love to be different,

I wear a simple shirt and usual track suit to play basketball rather than dressing cool and hype here n there,
I let my hair long and un-kemas rather than go to saloon to make some 'japanese,chinese' hairstyle,
I love doing 'behind the scene' progress rather than being on the scene itself,
I chew rather than smoke,
I hear what I want to hear and don't give a damn about people thoughts,

There are people who are spreading their thought that people should dress like their did, and should listen to what they're listening.

There are people who didn't knew that every people on this world is not the same inside, they have different talent, approach and interested to different things.

60% of myself is opposing the standard, and 40% of me, need to take the standard by granted, for self fulfillment purpose.

like Eddie on 'Beck' once said,

"People who are using other people standard are just, not themselves"

No comments: