Friday, April 18, 2008

Photogenic.

I'm not photogenic. seriously.

Yesterday, I need to take a few ID size pictures for my license renewal *oh btw my 'P' license is already off. yeah! :p* and like usual, the result is horrible.


My face looks like some bad fugitive when the picture is printed.Maybe it's because I'm awkward and don't know how to show a good face expression suitable for a formal pictures *yela, takkanla nak buat pose muncung mulut itik sambil muka menghala ke tepi pulak?*. Guess, I'm only capable of doing work behind the scene. In front of the camera, I'm not sure about it. ;p

geez.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ceh sempat lagi kutuk org :P
weyyyy lesen P mati dah pun tak guna sebab tak bawak kereta pun! haha.
oh ye, somehow aku tiba2 teringat something. sem ni takde pun ritual tengok wayang! :(

affanazami said...

some people said, a good photographer is a good model too.. i mean, in front of the camera. =p
anyway, i really hate to say this, but i am amazed by ur pics down there. wait, i shudve comment this in that entry!

Encik Luzzi said...

thanks for the comments. :) do u have any blog affanazmi? I can't get into ur profile, i dunno why. >.<

hehe, on the fast shutter madness entries, the pictures are not taken by me, I am helping my friends to be their 'bidan terjun' model. but I do take some pictures, you can see it on my photopages :)

Aliya Azmi said...

cuba buat muka girang gila..?

-aliya

Encik Luzzi said...

hehe..nice idea. mybe i'll try it nnti.

mmg la kluar gmbar syok sndri kan..:P~

Anonymous said...

since u are great in photography, why dont u take any picture of urself and get it to be ur passport photo..? Huu. I always did that becoz we have the same prob, hard to make a so called skema face for formal photography =P

Encik Luzzi said...

yeah. skema face is hard to make ;p

Thanks for the idea nur ilahi, I've been thinking bout it too. :)

nadiah said...

aku nak gmb nei! buat kenangan :DDDDDDDDDDD pleaseeeeee! kate best friends!

afiq dharma said...

woi.
takdelah round neck.
skurg2nye pakai la kot.

Nana Mint Lee said...

apakah ini~

Encik Luzzi said...

amek saje la pingu..gmba censored tu.

haha . fique, aku mcm nk cpat time tu. so amek je la gmba.