Thursday, June 18, 2009

Honesty.



the girl : keluar kejap.


me : okay.

*until the shop's closed she never came back*

I did it on purpose, yes, I let her go without paying or leaving any of her belonging to ensure she come back and pay. Usually I will ask any of the customer who wants to leave or "tak-cukup-duit-nak-bayar" to leave their belongings so that I can guarantee them to come back after that. But this time, I want to give it a try. I spot it right after she said 'keluar kejap' in a hurry, I just want to see, if the girl will take advantage of the chances I give or she will come back and pay.

Unfortunately she didn't.

On the other day,

The guy : brapa?

me : oh, rm 1.80 je.

The guy : oh kejap ye, saya ambil duit dekat kereta.

me : okay.

"wait..Duit dekat kereta? adui lupa mintak barang dia plak"

Fortunately, the guy came back and settle the pay.


Fortunately, honesty still exist in this world.

7 comments:

Aliya Azmi said...

walaupun bg mereka hanyalah seringgit dua, tapi bagi kita, itu lah hasil titik peluh kita.

:)

we're in the same boat.

RiRa said...

sugguh rare.lol

John Micheal Takie Lewis said...

kesimpulan tambhan : pompuan suka kencing!

Aliya Azmi said...

takie, STATEMENT!

padin said...

ye! btol takie! haha

Encik Luzzi said...

aliya - yeah. gimme 5!

rikh - agak la..

takie - kau pencetus! :P

nadiah said...

oh my. mcm tu ek selama ni ko kene :O i want to know more!