Saturday, April 04, 2015

timeline.

The road you take, is equipped with risk.
You only have one timeline, just one, just once.

I am on my path, the best I think, but somehow,
I slipped and took the ones with risk.

I wonder will I be able to get out cleanly,
or my timeline will ends prematurely.

Since a child, I've planned to sit myself with the greats.
Those who take the best roads, and ends their timeline with fame and greats.

Those people cherish throughout time,

I want to be that,
but the road is not always straight, 
mine seems to be bumpy, and I have fallen...few times.

I wonder will I be long,
or just be a dot in a past, forgotten by mankind..
those who didn't take their chance.

We only have one timeline, just one, just once.
It is up to us, to me, to make it great...

or be forgotten.


I wish I am given chance again.

No comments: