Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Last Meeting.


Last night we planned to go to the Putrajaya to make our 'last meeting' before everybody separated going each ways to the University.Me myself sentimentally feels like,gosh..I dont believe this will happens.I will become a 'Mahasiswa'.Wow..never thought this thing will happen this fast.But that's life,maybe when I get married I would thought it will be too fast too.We stopped at the putrajaya bridge and 'lepak' there and then taking pictures as many as we wish.Then we stopped at the Palace of Justice and do the same thing too until the clocks ticks to 12.35pm.We decide to go home then,and hav a good life after that.This meeting will be a memorable ones!.

and today!,i got up the bed and go work for the last time,and then after this i need to pack my clothes,cut my hair(again?? T-T)..and other things related to it.

Hoping for a better tomorrow! amin.

No comments: