Saturday, July 15, 2006

The U Day

It's been two weeks i think since last i updated this blog,well life at University aren't bad at all.All people were like friendly enough for me to fit in.

Chapter 1 - Orientation weeks

The first week,like usual all the freshies need to endure this damn week with all the 'ragingness' hampessness and many 'ness' that will come out.The 'fasi' is all like damn garang to all the freshie when we first met.But then..after a few days,they are beginning to soften a bit,well maybe they got tired being tough all the time.

Chapter 2 - The first 'Kulliyah' week.

This week,a few lecturer was like,"malas nk mengajar"..and yeah,me and others was like "bagus!,xde pening sgt"..haha,and yeah..this week, I met a few new friends ,they were like friendly too.okesh ,malas nk pikir byk...tgk je la gmba k.":P

My hostel,looking good huh?


Imac ..indah kabar dr rupa


Dpan tuh hostel prmpuan,boleh ditropong bile2 masa


Chatting2 kosong wit a few friends,

3 comments:

Max J. Potter said...

which U are you in? btw, i'm Bell, fina's onee-chan. u can call me kak bell. nice blog. *^^*

Max J. Potter said...

university life is good. when i first entered uitm, i thought i was going to have problems, but Alhamdulillah, things went nicely for me. yeah, salam perkenalan to you too. what would you like to call me, then? kak bell is the obvious choice, everyone calls me that. *^^* can i call you plain e-zul?

Encik Luzzi said...

oh..kak bell..that would be nice then..hehe..yeah..surely u can call me e-zul..~:)~