Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gossip

Damn, last two weeks, I went out with one of my bestfriend to the MEKAR a.k.a minggu sosial, and like what bestfriend do, we laugh, we share out story and whatsoever, but then, nightmare comes, suddenly comes my classmate that I think i don't want to mention their name overhere dancing, laughing and making stories about us..I will truly remember their word "oo..ezul kantoi ..lalalala..."I just laughed after that realizing that I couldn't do nothing more.



Also last week, I watch Mukhsin and guess what, this movie really don't let me down. The storyline was good although my friend who don't agree with me by stating the story was too "mendatar wei..mendatar!"I simply give the story a huge compliment. I was so attracted by the Orked family that is so loving and also romantic, seeing that making me like "ohh..bilelah aku nak kawin.." or " camne la isteri aku nnti ye..."haha...i laugh to myself then..~

I simply gave rate the movie 4 out of 5.

ps: pingu really distract me.hah and she give the movie 3 out of 5~

Humph!

No comments: