Friday, March 09, 2007

Fried-O-Day

Today is friday,
a very slow day,
where everyone walks like a dead people,
where the bus stand would be full with PBSM(guest it) people,
The class is really2 bored today, there are only a few people who manage to come and put aside their lazyness to come to the BEL class and see our beloved Mrs.Indrani.Our lecturer is upset with our really2 'good' attendance today and suddenly she giving out her 'expected' story about the boy who comes late of the class, the lazy people and her daily view about life. I must say, she really need to wrote some novel or any short stories because she is the person who have 1000 stories in her mind.

Suddenly today I need to go back home to take something for my socio research. Haih, there are a few assignment that need to be completed. Damn, I miss the old school days sometimes. Where teacher only gives assignment twice or once a year. Now, I get em like twice a week,gosh.But it's still fun and I'm enjoying my life here.

-still waiting for my angel to come and brings light to my dark path-

No comments: