Sunday, March 11, 2007

Akademi Fanta'Lame'Sia

I watch the tirai show yesterday,

Don't ever ask why I watch this show, but ask what is making my body automatically watch the tirai show from start to the end,Well, like usual at 9.00pm I oredi at home relaxing myself after hibernating at the CC for a many hours. Seeing my sister already in front of TV and looking all excited, I ask her


"Is there any interesting show today?"

she simply answer, " Yeah, Tirai Akademi Fantasia !"

gosh~,,i didn't have any interest on it ,

but! after seeing one contestant (the girl of course) My eyes and my whole body stopped , gosh, she's pretty, her eyes, goeshh~H~H~H...
She's cute and pretty, I couldn't say anything more than that, she's 21 and she's from Terengganu, I think I need to learn the Ngganu Accent from my classmate Atif after this..haha!


ps : Whak Abouk Spok?

1 comment:

Nadia Nyaz said...

ezul!!

add my blog la!


http://avecamourdegosh.blogspot.com/