Saturday, June 30, 2007

bebal.

This week I think UiTM is the most yet annoying website i've ever visited. Damn, the registration process takes like more than an hour and at the beginning I was surely shock when the class were reduce from 6(or 7 and maybe 8) to 4 class only.Surely the only words that came out from my mouth no other than curse word came from my 'gile-tak-puas-hati' self.But then yesterday someone telling me that the class is back to normal '7 or 8 class again'. gosh.

And there is more, I've received the letter like 3 days ago, and until now I still haven't figured what the hell is the difference from 'yuran pendaftaran' and 'yuran pengajian' some said leave it to ptptn, and some said you need to settle the fees befre entering. And there is the 'yuran persatuan, elektrik, bla bla bla' that I need to settle on when .. I don't know.

I am a newbie and still really stupid at this kind of UiTM registration thing, some one, please buy me a 'torchlight' and guide me out from the stupid darkness please?

ps: UiTM = Universiti Ini Tentu Menyusahkan.

but still I love UiTM,

No comments: