Sunday, June 24, 2007

smile.

We are participating for a basketball today which I can predict easily that we will lose no matter how hard we try. yeap2..what i've predicted is so damn right, we lose, the other looks so gigantic with their gigantic player and their wutever so-called skills~ I don't know what kind of food they eat everyday for living.

I've been quite moody these past few days. I don't know why, It's started when I met this one thing called 'lintah or pacat' who suck people blood whenever they're hungry . Yeah, this spesis suck my blood too. They only came to me when they're having this kind of difficulties and then they leave when they're freed from the difficulties. I've enough with this kind of creatures. I hate when i'm being used and then it's them who got the name and even respect.

Ok, it's ur idea lintah and why then u ask me for an idea? then u put ur name then to that idea both of us created. I feel like shit now when seeing this lintah around walking with the huge smile and a heart that is unable to care for other people heart. And now u're trying to steal my role too? shit.

After that I met this one other spesis called nyamuk. This creature sure is annoying. I hate it when this thing come and then annoys me with the non-stop favourite thing he would always love to do. I would not forget that one day where you annoys me in front of my beloved ones and then you say something that you shouldn't say,Things that is un acceptable. If I am a grim reaper you must be dead right now.

fin.

ps: the lintah and nyamuk doesn't related to you guys, its just two friend I met a long time ago during my 'childhood'

No comments: