Sunday, September 02, 2007

Zombie.

Like last sem, the assignment started to grow and making me busy and busy and busy.

Life is freaking busy nowadays. When I think that I'm done with this assignment, there are still like, 2-3 assigments coming in. To be exact, this flowing assignments will not be ended until study weeks come. Also I need to endure the lame-ness of KoKo, I still need to think about my hair, and cover it up with something so that I will not be caught by the 'father-of-all-fantasies' Encik Sahak during KoKo.

The life during class is lame this sem, the environment is not like last sem and like my old class. I only talk and joked at a few people in the class, they were nice really and some of them have the habit of making gossip, just like the old class people.

Seriously, I miss those times.

1 comment:

Nana Mint Lee said...

U-lyf sure is hard .. ne..

same ere, sometimes coudnt even find tym to eat ~