Monday, May 12, 2008

1,2,3 go!

The final exam is over, the semester is over,
It's time to move forward! to live a good life this holiday.
Like usual, online everyday, meeting friends, making movies and improving myself in music.

credits to soccernet.com

and hey, Manchester United won the league yesterday for the second time in two years, that's good and more, there is Uefa Champions league final coming up. Glory Glory Manchester United!

Shooting for the CUAK, using simple old camera due to budgets problem

For the next Yumecolors(known as Belacan films before) movie project, Fique, my film project mate told me that he has already wrote a story for our next film, and he said this time it's simple and we may using love as our theme. In my mind,I was like "love? you better convince me well this time mate". But then after a few minutes of talking and hearing how the plot and storyline will goes throughout the love theme, I couldn't agree more and I really hope that we can really be on a good path on creating a good short film after a few trial. Also, I'll be working hard to ensure that our workpiece this time will have a good result in editing, camera works(despite we still have a problems with budget and all). The quality of acting also will be monitored(that's fique job) to ensure that actor and actress don't look like a "patung kayu pinnochio".

That's all, may we all have a good holiday! Amin.

No comments: