Monday, May 12, 2008

The One Forty Four AM.

Lately, I've been drowning into the fake fantasies
which I've never want to be involved with.
It was good, for a moment.
Until I realize that,

I still can't forget and throw away the feeling,
of missing an old fantasies, which is true, and never fake.
An old fantasies that is once haunting me every night and day.
And now, it is still haunting me wherever I go,
no matter how hard I try, to smile, to smile,

I don't care about people questioning my status,
or even tried to change it.
Fake fantasies never satisfy me.
I hope one day my old fantasies will be true,
and when it does,
the fantasies will shines my day, everyday,
and makes my smile, smiles.

Thursday, May 01 2008, 1.45 am.

I've been tagged?

and i have to add a cute picture? this is what I have in mind. :p



[BennyLiew][RamblingMoo][Mum & Kids In Wonderland][JudeLittle][Our Mini Blogsphere][Rooms in My Heart][JaniCeng][ChinNee][Jo-N][LadyLava's Lounge][Strange But True][How's Life Bout][My.Stories.][Rhea Scarlet] [Hanna J. Potter][E-zul Iswhat]

2 comments:

Taz Jaafar said...

adakah perempuan itu michishige sayumi?

Encik Luzzi said...

yep. :)