Thursday, May 15, 2008

Silly Dialog

Yesterday evening, there was this funny TV drama melayu dialog. If I'm not mistaken, the title of the drama was 'Bella' or something yang ade kene mengenelah.

"Unknown Datin - (*^**%%#%^#%^$^(I dun remember what she say)"
"Evil woman - Woi! kau dah kene ikat, nak mati, pun nak cakap Bahase Inggeris lagi ke!!??"

Haha. The director of this drama may don't have any intend to do any joke since the drama was serious i think.

And my pc suddenly infected by the spyware which I don't know where it comes from, and until now, I'm still battling with those spyware to revive my beloved pc. demn.

suggest me with a good anti spyware software, anyone?

2 comments:

Aliya Azmi said...

mekap drama malaysia...
"ya rabbi..."

gila tebal. kalah pondan!!

tu la yg den mmg tak gemor nak tgk drama melayu.

ang wig should be dead by nowwwwww

Anonymous said...

erm...try la spyware terminator...ada kat download.com. bpk ako gne and it quite ok to me ar