Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Anxious yet Nervous

Chapter 1 - Unikl BMI

I will be going to the U on 2nd july 2006.Haih..seems like the time for me to play around and enjoy2 sakan will be over then.Last Sunday,me and my family decided to visit(dh mcam karangan form 2 dh) the U.Well..when we arrive there..I felt like.wow..will this be my place to spend for the next 3 years?..well..the University looks OK to me..for now,i dunno what it will be look like for the next 3 years.

Chapter 2 - Busy.

I've been busy yesterday,many things need to do before going to the U.The Mara loan-lah,Medical checkup-lah. easy said,mcam2 kene buat.But nevermind that..sometimes it's good to be busy after a long time 'well rest'.Well my preparations for U..only accomplish about 30%..more to do next.I think this week will be the busiest week.

No comments: