Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pemergianmu.

This morning,i tried to call my father's HP to ask him about something related to our family business.but then, his phone seems to be off.I tried to call my grandmother house,..then someone answer my call,it was my relative,I call her Mak Ngah, my grandmother 2nd sons.Her voice seems sad.I tell her that I want to talk to my father,

and she said "Ayah dah pegi masjid".

After hearing that sentences,I feel not good at all,and I directly ask her,

"Nenek dh meninggal ke?",

She then reply "ya..nenek dah meninggal , along bgtau angah ye psl ni..doa utk nenek banyak2"

After that short conversation,I feels sad,..All the memories I have with her suddenly playing in the box of my mind.She was the best grandmother I ever had,especially when I was a little kid..I'm very "manja" that time, all the thing that I ask,she will try to buy it for me.I really enjoyed that moment.But now, it's all history..a happy+sad memories to think about.

Al-Fatihah utk Arwah Nenekku
Semoga Rohnya Dicucuri Rahmat

No comments: