Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Scary Haircut Day

Yesterday I was simply 'nekad' to cut my hair,well..lot's of people asking me why..why cut?..well..the reason is because I've made a promise to my ustaz that I will cut my 'beautiful long hair' if I got offers from University.Well..a promise is a promise..I'm someone who is not used to broke promises.Usually I will do what i've promised too.
Before

I ask Haizam to be my witness on that day.Well he's excited too..maklumla..jrg tgk mmber rmbut pnjang potong rambut kot.We both goes to the saloon near my cc.There, the 'haircutter'(love to spell haircutter than barber or stylist) give us a book full of hairstyle to choose from.After selecting a few minutes.Me then saw the takeshi kaneshiro's hairstyle.Without thinking,I choose the actor hairstyle.Then the Procedure began~......

NooooooOoOoOooO!

After the procedure..I look at the Calendar and smiles.

"06.06.06..wow..what a date to end my hair legacy."

ps: I wont show my 'After' pictures because I feel 'lain mcam' when seeing myself with short hair..maybe 'x biase' tgk muke sndri brambut pendek.


No comments: