Tuesday, December 25, 2007

08

2008 will be coming in 6 days, and I can't stop thinking of what I've been doing from the start of 07 until now.

2007 gives her experience and lesson to me throughout the year. I've change a lot this year compared to what I was in 2006.

2007 , change my views towards certain people when I met them, There are a lot of differences in them and firstly I really thinks that I can't suit myself to these people, but chemistry tighten our bonds, we become a good friends after that. I take themselves as my birthday presents since the first day I met them, was on my birthday.

How could I forget these days,
Public speaking and sketch winner!
PPKP lesson with Mr Rauf
The sudden KFC weekly routine.
The Rebellious D pictures

2007 also taught and shows me the feels of getting unstoppable assignments,some of them was fun and some of them was, gile x bes.
The Media Prima Assignments. It was fun.

2007 also saw us, the belacan films grows from the people who only knew windows movie maker and cheap technics to the more better filmmaker. and we improved on every scene we do.

As for me, 2008 would be the year where I will leave the 'teens' age as I would be turning 20 this 8 jan. But somehow, I didn't feel like I'm going to be 20.

May 2008 brings hopes and cheers to all of us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, muka ezul comel je atas ni. btw, i ucap happy birthday to you awal2 dulu okeh! ;)

have a blast 20th! ♥

Max J. Potter said...

woot! happy new year in advance, e-zul!! hehehe. nice pictures, btw.

Nana Mint Lee said...

08 is coming ..

x kire ape yg kite wat pada tahun 2007, it is not that important. ape yg penting, sume perkara yg akan kite lakukan pada taon 2008, mesti lah lebih baik, lebih berkualiti dan lebih berguna berbanding ape yg kite dah lakukan pada tahun yg sebelumnya (=^^=) nyaaa ..

nadiah said...

ohyeah, pic panda fav aku. selengerrr