Saturday, December 08, 2007

Target secured.

I was shocked last night when Pingu suddenly message me and gave her result to me, She told me that the result was already out, I was confused at first because the result suppose to be ready by 10th dec,

Sudden nervous attacks me and because of that I can't sleep and kept thinking about how my result would be like last night until it reach 6am on the early morning , I woke up and do what normal people would do when they get up and go to cybercafe early,

Alhamdulillah, my target is on the right path, the result near to last semester result, what makes it different is the result improved 0.01 and it was good,

I can't ask for more, syukur Alhamdulillah.

7 comments:

LINA! said...

congratulations for your grade raise! sadly mine went down. so i have to like, kick it back up next semester.

Max J. Potter said...

great!! and gratz!! semoga reults lepas ni akan lebih best!

hope success pour on your path, like the heaviest rain of your dreams...

Encik Luzzi said...

thank2 ! :)

oh lina, next sem would ur favourite sem right? photography2!(although we would be receiving assignments like gile banyak @_@)

LINA! said...

yeah man. photography, design, psychology. basically i have the whole semester made for me but eh, we'll never know eh?

LET'S GO TAKE PHOTOS TOGETHER XD

Encik Luzzi said...

haha yeah, XD!

jom!jom! I wonder our next photocomm gallery would be based on what topic.~

LINA! said...

i'm horribly betting on free topic. or fashion photography. ou gad plz fashion portrait photography.

but i doubt it. highly. tau tau lah uitm.

Encik Luzzi said...

yeah mmg x bole put high hopes @_@, but topic like life's potrait could be exciting aite? :D