Thursday, December 06, 2007

Protective.

I've a sister who would reach 16 next year,usually I didn't really care about what would happen to her. But nowadays those protective sides suddenly comes out from me, and I don't know why.

She's been working with at our cybercafe and most of the time she would be at the counter. Like usual, if there are a girl, there would be some boy trying to show themselves off. For example, 5 minutes ago, there was this one guy who want to do some paper scanning and then he brings his laptop to save the scanned document at the counter rather than bring the pendrive or anything to save on it and save through his laptop later at his home or what.

And after the scanning process he save the scanned documents on his laptop like 10 minutes or what plus looking at my sister here n there, which is logic if his laptop is from the zaman tok kaduk or zaman batu if we have to wait that freaking long.

He is not the only person, there are several people behaving like that when my sister is at the counter. They would smile and be extra 'honest'.And then after they finish their business they would look at me and smiling like I would be their brother in law tomorrow. Like hell I would. "Aku pun takde GF lagi k!"

And now, I really know how Wan Rempit(my friend nickname) felt when I tease him to marry his sister.

haha but hey! It's normal kan, and I would be continuing doing so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PADAN MUKA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Max J. Potter said...

hey e-zul, long time no writing, heh.

your case isnt rare. it happens everyday, everywhere.

but when you think about it, what goes around comes around, doesnt it?

*^^*

come visit my blog. hope to hear from you.

Encik Luzzi said...

yeah,it's like karma thing (I watch 'My Name Is Earl' and tr-influence skit2)