Monday, December 10, 2007

Back to the nature.

After getting tired of living with technology and being surrounded with civilization, my family decide that we all need to take a break by camping on the jungle. The place was at Ulu yam,Sg. Sendat. I don't know where is that place at the beginning because my father said the place usually visited by the 4x4 people who loves living at the jungle .

My parents then ask me to invite some friends so that I won't be so bored when I got there, and I ask some of them , and finally Fique,Kishor and Min, agreed to join the camp since they have nothing to do on weekend too. Also we can also do some shooting on the forest since we have the opportunities to do so.

With the slumberness of Avanza and the oldschool Auto Proton Saga, we went there. And it was good although we had to endure the 'semput'ness of Saga when meeting some high places. When we arrived, the place was beautiful and my parents was right, there are 4x4 cars trying to cross the and the might views of the 4x4 car was so spectacular.

After that, like normal people would do when they're camping we pick the camping spot and relax a few minutes after making camps. Min and Kishor suddenly eager to explore the jungle and yeah, I joined them, The view was beautiful and I regrets myself for not having the Dslr to captures these all beautiful scenery, we stayed there until the next day and I think my lung is truly safe from those harm air from town until yesterday @_@.




No comments: