Wednesday, May 30, 2007

bujang.

My family will go for a vacation at Langkawi today, except me. The reason is simple, they book a ticket with thought that today i'm still at U. ok, there we goes, a 3 bujang days! yeay! but still, many things need to take care of, like my family cybercafe, i need to do the opening and closing by myself(bluergh)...and yet I need to feed all my cute cats at home that usually ran away when they see me(urghh).

But nevermind then, lets hope nothing bad will happen during these 3 days and yeah I've a few plan to make with fique(a friend) about our new short-film project, 'Chuak : Jangan Usha Belakang' we still need to think further about the script and hope that everything would be so damn ok during the project.

ps: who want to participate on our project? raise ur hand!!

No comments: