Thursday, May 03, 2007

Shattered European Dreams

ok, yesterday i watched spidey and i think i don't want to wrote about it today because I haven't got any mood. My mood is all down when seeing my team, ManUtd lose to AC Milan on their European Champions League Semi. It's not because of the lost factor that makes my mood down, it's the factor of their gameplay that irritates me.

Against a team like Milan, ManUtd should keeps their possession and pass the ball around wisely, also they need to create a chance and finish it clinically. But they just don't do that, the possession was bad and the passing is all messed up. I just frustrated to see the United defenders failed to keep their composure and mark the Milan player tightly, and the result of that, Kaka,Seedorf and Gillardino all manage to score their goal for their team. A goal that will not happen if ManUtd on their true forms. I just don't know what is happening to ManUtd players last night, but the match yesterday sure make United looks pathetic.

After the score, I've received a bunch of message that have a different phrase,words and wutever they called it with just one meaning

"ManUtd lost, and we happy to send you a message telling you that result eventhough it's freakin early in the morning and we don't have much sleep"

But still, it's only one title, ManUtd still have the doubles waiting for them.I simply started to hate Italian side after last night, but I need to give my support to them in the final to make sure Liverfool fans would not celebrate anything that night and end the season, empty handed.hahah!

ps : To all people who just hate ManUtd eventhough they don't watch football --> Fork you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are just jealous that Man U lost. HAHAHAHA

afiq dharma said...

too bad la mu lost...aku x minat bola...tapi aku x sanggup tgk team yg member aku minat kalah depan mate...(YE AKU TGK MATCH ARITUE BELIF IT OR NOT! DAH MEMBER AKU AJAK LEPAK) tapi...ader lagie change in de future....weh..aku record le drama aku arie tuh...kikikikiki....

Encik Luzzi said...

haha...siort la farah~..

ko record drama tu?..bgs2 :D nnti cuti sem aku mau tgk.