Saturday, May 26, 2007

marathon

I've watched too many drama and movie this week.Most of them is japanese drama. I've been attached to this drama -> 'Dragon Sakura' . It was a very good drama and the main actor is so damn kakkoi(cool).There are movies like 'SAW 1,2,3' that attracts me from start until the beginning. I'm not interested on the bloody2 scene on this movie, it's the storyline of this story that caught my eyes. The way JigSaw(the killer) created the game for his victim is very cool and he always gives his victim a way to escape.

I love when he say this word -> Game Over. that's cool.

ps: Farah oredi say that she's like 'cam-dah-tau-je' her sociology result. And i was like, aiseman Farah, ko tambah pressure la..haha.

good luck to all dmc1d students. may we all get a very 'unbelievableriarr~~'(japanese slang) result

No comments: