Thursday, May 31, 2007

vietnamese.

Like usual, after the 'jual-beli' session done i will usually says thank you and give the customer a smile seikhlas yg mampu. and today, I don't know why, two vietnam girl suddenly talk to me with their own language(which i didn't understand sepatah haram pun) and then they both 'gelak2 sinis'.

aa..is it because of my smile?

sometimes I hope I can understand every language that exist on this world and one of the best advantages is --> I can watch any movies as I can without subtitles help.(mostly japanese)

Talking bout subtitle, I remember one pirates movie I bought from the pasar malam and like usual it was pathetic, the subtitle(which is in malay) was so 'gile tak betul' and when I try to understand what they're saying, I can't because I kept on reading the gile-tak-betul subtitle.

so the fact is so damn true.

--> most viewer spend time reading subtitle more then watching the scene.

heh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAST AND FURIOUS

translated gile tak betul:

laju dan garang

SHUT UP

translated gile tak betul:

tutup atas

Encik Luzzi said...

haha...yes~..

another one..

so what's up?

translated gile-tak-betul :

jadi, apa di atas?

izyanwasli said...

hahaha.sgt lawak ok.jgn kata cd kat psr mlm je xbtl.dekat astro pn mcm tu jgk.:).haih,nasebla.:D