Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nasyeed-lah

Chapter 1 : Nasyeed
Like usual, holiday time is maybe a working time for me, I will sit in front of the pc and started surfing, playing games and everything that a normal people usualy do. From 11.00 am till 8 or 7 pm, that's how long I 'dok mengadap pc' everyday.

Tired of this thing, i decided to call my brother to replace me at the cc. I felt like playing basketball now.

Yeah, basketball, the only sport I'm good at.

Then I ask my brother to replace me, but he's busy with his nasyeed.

Yeah, nasyeed, I used to join nasyeed and represent my school. and yeah,it's memorable. I learn many things about vocal and group harmonies. From Bass to high pitch, high note, acapella and much more.I'm a Bass voice.

Our group is like 'satu kapla' so there isn't much problem about not having a chemistry or the 'i-don't-like-you' thingy. It's really fun everytime we do a show and our voice combined together perfectly(sometimes we spoil) .

My lil-brother will be singing the nasyeed on Teachers day soon. And they swill be performing a song entitled 'Terima Kasih Guru' by Mirwana. My nasyeed group planned to sang that song during teachers day during our time. But because of the 'pihak atasan' problem. We couldn't performed that song. haih.

Chapter 2 : Afdlin Shauki Dillema

I found something interesting at Afdlin Shauki website today, he ask for his fans and people who haven't seen and interested to watch his new movie entitiled 'sumo-lah' to go watch his movie and invite as many friends as they can.

The reason is :

Afdlin said : It seems that the cinemas are telling us that their collection is quite low for the movie Sumolah and GSC has even applied for sumolah to be taken off its programming just after four days being shown. This is so wierd for a movie which has received many amazing good reviews and has been marketed beyond months. I am really stumped.

You can see full review at http://afdlinshauki.blogspot.com

I felt bad for him because like he said, the movie has received many good reviews but I think maybe the time was not on his side. It's May, an exam month, and a 'blockbuster' month too(spidey,shrek n pirate)

I'm eager to watch his movies and I hope the movie is good and luck is on his side. Amin.

'Kerenah Birokrasi' I suppose.


urgh, the sociology theory again

No comments: